10 things photographers can do during QUARANTINE
1. Clean your equipment and organise your cabinets.
2. Organise your work and create back ups on the cloud for better accessibility.
3. Try your hands at Macro Photography with things lying around at home.
4. Update your website and other social media websites.
5. Indulge in creative self-portraits.
6. Learn new photography skills and editing tools.
7. Wrap up old/pending work if any.
8. Create new presets/LUTs for editing
9. Read books on marketing and business development
10. Sell your work on Shutterstock and other stock images website for that extra buck.